Chrismon Chorale successfully completed its Fall Semester concerts this past weekend – the first concert since Fall 2019. The audience response was enthusiastic and encouraging with many affirming verbal comments following the concert, such as,
- This is the best choral sound that I’ve heard from this group.
- Thanks for such a spiritually refreshing and nourishing concert.
- This was a concert that gave me hope and comfort in these difficult times.
We also received affirming written comments, such as,
- Loved the text. Loved the vowels. Loved the phrasing. Loved the unison. Loved, of course, the keyboard and conducting. Above all, loved the gift of music and the message! Beautiful choral unisons! Blessing to all of you!
- Great performance tonight. When it’s my time to go I only hope the angels can sing as sweetly as you.
We look forward with even greater anticipation to our 2023 Spring Concert Schedule, with performances on Friday, May, 19, Saturday, May 20, and Sunday, May 21. Since we will no longer mail postcards to alert people of our concert schedule, we ask that you please go to our website – www.chrismon-chorale.org – and enter your name and email address in the SUBSCRIBE section found in the lower right corner of all website pages. You will then automatically receive updated information about the Chorale.
Starting anew following a two-year hiatus, the Chorale also needs your financial help to continue its ministry. You can contribute in several ways:
- Mail a check from your personal account to Chrismon Chorale, PO Box 130334, St Paul MN 55113.
- Click the “Donate” button in the upper left corner of the main website page to give online using a credit card.
- If you have a Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) from an IRA account and you do not need the funds, donating to charity is a great option. Your RMD will be included in your taxable income and cannot be rolled into other tax-deferred accounts. However, donations from your RMD are qualified charitable distributions and will not be taxed up to $100,000.
- Donate to the Chorale from a Donor-Advised Fund.
All contributions to Chrismon Chorale are tax deductible. Our Federal tax identification number is 56-2676271. We are also registered as a charity with the Minnesota Secretary of State with the Corporate Charter Number 2570451-2